jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

About my drawing tools / Sobre mis útiles de dibujo

I have been recently featured at Parkablogs. You have surely heard about it; Parkablogs is an influential, interesting and fairly comprehensive blog about art and illustration. I was honoured to be interviewed by Teoh Yi Chie about my sketching tools, but also about my way of seeing things while sketching. It was a big pleasure to answer to his questions. 

You can read the whole interview in the following link:
http://www.parkablogs.com/content/art-tools-of-luis-ruiz


Me han dedicado una entrada en Parkablogs, un popular sitio de internet dedicado principalmente a la ilustración. He tenido ocasión de ser entrevistado por su autor, Teoh Yi Chie, sobre mis útiles de dibujo y sobre mi forma de enfocar el dibujo urbano; ha sido un placer responder a sus preguntas.

Podéis leer la entrevista completa (en inglés) en este enlace:

4 comentarios:

  1. Muy interesante, personalmente disfruto mucho viendo y descubriendo nuevos materiales. Por cierto, ¿el "deleter" ese es una especie de goma de borrar? o algún tipo de tippex?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola, Jakijem. Los Neopiko son rotuladores con punta de pincel de la marca Deleter.
      A pesar de su nombre no son gomas de borrar o algo por el estilo.
      Si no me equivoco son coreanos. La página web es www.deleter.com
      Un saludo.

      Eliminar
  2. Thank you very much, this was very interesting.

    I'd love to be able to draw standing and with all in a small bag... I'll try to improve and carry less.
    "Less is More", as your colleague Mies said... :-)

    Love and chocolate.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Marina, I'm glad you found it interesting.
      It is nice to travel with a light equipment... and not only for sketching.
      For once, I agree with Mies. ;)
      Best regards from Spain.

      Eliminar